Forex Zeus Expert Advisor review:
Zeus Expert Advisor has been developed for cautious, conservative traders. It does not use risky algorithms and strategies like Martingale, waiting in drawdown. All transactions always have stops, which are gradually decreased as the price moves in favorable direction.
It will open near 50 transactions per year, and never more than one at a time. EA is set up to work with GBPJPY H4.
- No risky algorithms (no martingale, no grid, no averaging).
- No scalping, average deal exceeds hundred pips. An average profitable deal exceeds loss-making ones 2-3 times.
- Low minimum deposit requirements (from $200 with 0.01 lots).
- Professional money management system.
- The Expert Advisor automatically adjusts for dealing centers having quotes with 4 and 5 decimal places.
You can enable automatic re-investing mode in the Expert Advisor allowing the trading robot to consider earned profit and increase a lot size when entering subsequent deals. The mode operation is displayed on the second screenshot. This mode can significantly increase the Expert Advisor’s profitability.
- Lot – trading lot size.
- Slip – maximum allowed slippage.
- Magic – specify different numbers for all Expert Advisors, so that they can work simultaneously on the same account.
- MM – if true, it activates the system of money management that automatically selects the lot size.
- Mmper – percentage of the deposit, which will be used to open a single transaction.
If you have any questions, please contact us at the “Discussion” tab.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)