Forex Wind rose 4 Expert Advisor review:
Wind rose 4 is a multicurrency Expert Advisor. It trades the pairs consisting of the currencies selected in the input parameters. The trading robot has only one open position at a time. The Expert Advisor opens a position for the symbol that is the most volatile at the moment. The robot applies two strategies – trend and flat one, switching between them depending on the parameters received from all other currency pairs.
- EUR – use pairs with Euro;
- GBP – use pairs with British pound;
- AUD – use pairs with Australian dollar;
- NZD – use pairs with New Zealand dollar;
- USD – use pairs with US dollar;
- CAD – use pairs with Canadian dollar;
- CHF – use pairs with Swiss franc;
- JPY – use pairs with Japanese yen;
- Timeframe – timeframe of the history data used for analysis;
- Period – number of the bars of historical data used for analysis;
- Stop Loss – loss fixing level in points;
- Take Profit – profit fixing levels in points;
- Switch level – value of the key level for trend/flat switch, selected from [0,1] range;
- Fixed Lot – fixed lot value;
- Variable Lot – variable lot as a percentage of the free margin;
- Magic Number – “magic” number of the orders.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)