Forex Warm Sea Expert Advisor review:
Warm Sea Expert Advisor
Strategy (Public Part)
The Forex Warm Sea Expert Advisor calculates the price movement range for the last N days. If the movement range on the current candle exceeds the one for N days, the EA enters the market to profit from roll-back.
The minimum range value is limited in order to avoid opening orders on a flat market.
- The lower the take profit, the lower the risk and profit;
- The larger the distance between orders, the lower the risk;
- The EA’s working timeframe is D1;
- The EA works ON ALL symbols (when using exotic currency pairs, spread and price should be considered since the spread often exceeds the take profit). Since trades are not frequent, the EA should be applied TO ALL currency pairs available in the trading terminal. When trading metals, futures and others, select individual parameters considering the symbol’s specifics.
- Recommended starting deposit for 0.01 lot is $500.
- General recommendation: Disable the EA during extremely non-standard situations – natural disasters, wars, terrorist attacks, etc. This certainly applies to all EAs, not only this one.
- comment_to_order – message in Comment field;
- lang_comments – select the language for comments on a chart. true – ENG, false – RUS;
- Lots – initial lot;
- TakeProfit – take profit;
- Step – the interval, after which an averaging order is set;
- Multiolier – previous order’s multiplication factor for setting the next one;
- days – number of days (day candles) for defining the maximum price movement range;
- min_size_candle – maximum range should exceed this value in points. This helps the EA to avoid the flat market;
- work_or_not – enable/disable during the New Year holidays. If True, the EA works with no interruption. If False, the EA does not work in January;
- to_what_end_of_January – a day in January, after which the EA resumes its operation;
- MaxOrders – maximum number of orders;
- Magic – magic number;
- Slippage – slippage.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)