Forex Sunshine Expert Advisor review:
Forex Sunshine Expert Advisor is an automated Expert Advisor that showed positive test results on the period from January 2014 to February 2015. It has also been showing good results in real trading from October 2014 to present. This version has been optimized for EURUSD M1. The future versions are to be adjusted to other pairs and timeframes.
The EA is suitable both for experienced and novice traders. You need only to launch it and set the necessary lot size manually. The default lot is 0.05.
It can run with any deposit, since only a lot size is important here. Spread value is not critical, but less is always better. The EA works with a deposit of $50-100.
The EA operation is based on thorough analysis of the data received from 4 indicators on 3 timeframes. The EA is trying to enter a position at the beginning of a trend or in the direction of correction, and closes it based on the indicators’ signals.
- No martingale, no grid EA.
- No settings to be configured.
- Very good risk/reward ratio.
- No scalping, no hedging.
- Low drawdown.
- Slippage and spread size do not matter.
- The product works with all brokers.
- No re-optimization.
- Deposit size – from $50.
- Lot size is set manually.
- The maximum number of orders opened simultaneously – 3.
- The product is resilient, since its code contains the mechanism of backup of files, in which the variables used in the program are stored. In case of a failure, trading resumes from the same place automatically.
Lotss – amount of lots (default – 0.05).
Strategy Tester Result
The results displayed on the screenshots were obtained from January 2014 to February 2015 – EURUSD М1, lot size – 0.1, initial deposit – $100, profit – $1 900.
The EA will be constantly optimized if possible. For your questions/comments, please use the Comments tab.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)