Forex Steel Hammer Robot detailed review:
Forex Steel Hammer Robot is an adviser for short-term trading using a series of orders with their averaging and subsequent increase. The EA trades both ways, choosing the most suitable side in the trading process. Hidden profits and a virtual trailing stop are used.The expert Advisor also has the ability to stop trading (not open new orders) before important news, both during manual installation, and receiving information from the “News provider” indicator . There are several logics that improve the quality and security of trading in General. It is better to use the EA on 5-15 minute charts.
- Close All Orders-Close all orders.
- OFF NEWS SERIES ORDERS – after closing a series of profitable orders, the EA does not open any more orders.
- Lot – lot Size.
- Take Profit – the amount of profit.
- Slip-the Size of the maximum deviation from the price when closing or opening orders.
- Max Orders – the Maximum number of orders that the EA places.
- Buy Step Exponent-the step Multiplier between Buy orders.
- Order Start Step Buy Exp – From which order the step multiplier between Buy orders is enabled.
- Buy Step – the step between Buy orders(permanent).
- Buy Lot Exponent-Multiplier of the next Buy lot.
- Step Buy-Manually set the step between buy Orders (if Buy Step, Buy Step Exponent, Order Start Step Buy Exp) is 0.
- Sell Step Exponent-the step Multiplier between Sell orders.
- Order Start Step Sell Exp – From which order the step multiplier between Sell orders is enabled.
- Sell Step – the step between Sell orders(permanent).
- Sell Lot Exponent-Multiplier of the next Sell lot.
- Step Sell-Manually set the step between Sell orders (if Sell Step, Sell Step Exponent, Order Start Step Sell Exp) is 0.
- (Moving stop) on-off – Enables the virtual moving stop.
- (Moving stop) Start – the Size of the beginning of the moving stop from reaching profit.
- (Moving stop) Step – the Size of how many times the moving stop moves.
- News on-off-Enables the EA to stop working(not placing new orders) if there is news time.
- news1 – News 1.
- news2-News 2.
- news3-News 3.
- news4 – News 4.
- news5 – the News 5.
- news6-News 6.
- Before news – The time in minutes before the news, so that the EA does not place new orders.
- After the news – The time in minutes after the news that the adviser would not place new orders.
- NOT TRADE NEWS On-Off-Enable trading on news from the “News provider” indicator. if enabled, the EA receives information from the “News provider” indicator and closes the trade. if there is news, the “News provider” indicator can be purchased separately.
- NOT TRADE GRAVITY News On-Off – Do not trade if there is important news from the “News provider”indicator.
- NOT TRADE AVERAGE News On-Off – Do not trade if there is an average news value from the “News provider”indicator.
- NOT TRADE WEAK News On-Off – Do not trade if there is weak news from the “News provider” indicator.
- Close Series On-Off-Enables the logic of closing the entire series of orders if the profit reaches the set level.
- Close Series Orders – how Many orders in the series to close when the set profit is reached.
- Close Profit – the amount of profit at which the entire series of orders is closed.
- Ban Order Candle-Enable logic that prohibits opening multiple orders on 1 candle.
- Period 0-1-5-10-15-30-60… – Which candle is forbidden to set multiple candles(the corresponding chart must be opened in the terminal).
- Sound Order Profit – Sound when closing profitable orders(the sound file should be in the sound folder of the terminal).
- Sound Order Open – Sound when opening new orders(the sound file should be in the sound folder of the terminal).
- Spread Max Orders Open – the Size of the maximum spread, if it becomes larger, new orders are not opened.
- Close Orders Money-Enables the mode for closing all orders if the Money setting reaches the set size.
- Money – the amount of money at which the expert Advisor terminates and closes all orders.
- Font color – the font Color.
- color Panel – color of the panel.
- On the chart, lines show new order levels and profit levels, thin lines show new order levels, and thick lines show profit levels. Green – Buy levels, red-Sell levels.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)