Forex Smart Breakout Robot review:
Forex Smart Breakout Robot is an advance trading system. SB uses real breakout strategy with an in-built intelligent filter eliminating bad signals.
Trades are always protected with STOPLOSS, Smart Trailing and Breakeven. This EA is very easy to use and it does not use up your CPU or memory.
SB has proven results on H1 EURUSD, GBPUSD, however you can change the settings for better results on other currencies.
For best result, I recommend broker with maximum spread of 10 points (1 pip) on EURUSD, and GBPUSD. 5 years backtest result proves no bad year for the EA.
SB has gone through stress test and it overcome bad trading period.
- No martingale
- No Grid
- Always use Stoploss to secure your investment
- No risky scalping
- Usable on other currency pairs to mitigate risk
- Easy to use ( No complicated settings)
- iTakeProfit – Take profit in points
- iStopLoss – StopLoss in points
- SmartStopLevel – If this is true StopLoss will be adjusted according to price movement
- UseTrailing – If this is true, profit will be protected with trailing stop
- iTrailingStop – Smart trailing point when order position is in profit
- TrailingStep – Smart trailing step in point when order position is in profit
- InvestMore – If this is true lot size will increase when account balance grow
- InvestRisk – Lot size increase based on account balance. For example InvestRisk of 50 means 0.05 lot on $100 balance
- UseBreakEven – If this is true Stoploss price will be moved to breakeven when price is above target points
- breakevenTargetPipsInp – When price is above this value breakeven will be triggered
- breakevenJumpPipsInp – Stoploss will be moved using this value to breakeven
- Slippage – Allowed slippage before order is triggered
- orderComment – Order Comment to change the EA name
- maxSpread – Maximum Spread allowed before pending order is triggered
The default settings are for Gold market.
Pay attention to set the true value of GMTOffset.
Thanks and good trading with Goldfinger.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)