Forex Samurai Expert Advisor review:
A portfolio night scalper for yen instruments: AUDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, SGDJPY, CADJPY, USDJPY.
It uses the main logic of my Samurai EA, but with due regard to the JPY behavior. As a result we have a balanced EA for long term performance.
- Orders_Comment – comment to orders opened by the EA.
- Lot_Size – fixed lot size if Auto_MM = 0.
- Auto_MM – percent of equity to be used in trading. If Auto_MM = 0, it will use a fixed lot.
- Magic_Number – unique number of orders (set different values for each trading symbol).
- Start_GMT_Time – the EA’s operation start hour by GMT (default is 22.00; we do not recommend changing this value).
- End_GMT_Time – the EA’s operation ending hour by GMT (default is 23.00; we do not recommend changing this value).
- Terminal_GMT_Shift – broker’s time shift (terminal time) relative to GMT.
- Max_Spread – maximum allowed spread; the EA won’t open orders if spread values exceed Max_Spread.
- Slippage – order slippage volume.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)