Forex Sage Expert Advisor review:
This is the simple EA, which uses neural network algorithms to predict price movements and making decisions on opening and closing orders. Also optionally, the adviser can use a grid. The EA is trained to work with five currency pairs: EURUSD, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPUSD, GBPCHF. Timeframe is M30. To train the adviser, I used data from the Alpari server.
The EA is easy to use – you can simply install it into the terminal and use it with default parameters.
- TradePairs – list of currency pairs that EA uses to open orders;
- Lots – order size in lots;
- DepositPercent – order size depending on the size of the deposit (works if the Lots parameter is not set);
- TakeProfit – take profit value;
- StopLoss – stop loss value;
- TrailingStop – trailing stop value;
- Trade style – permissible risk level when the EA opens orders (default is normal);
- UseGrider – enable/disable grider;
- TradeOnMonday – TradeOnSunday – enable/disable trading activity by days of the week;
- Prefix – Prefix of symbol name;
- Suffix – Suffix of symbol name;
- Order Comment – comment for orders created by EA;
- Magic – identification number of orders opened by the EA.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)