Forex Razor Pro Expert Advisor review:
Razor Pro Expert Advisor searches for “a perfect range” at the market every day which gives an opportunity practically without risks to take a profit at the market. Razor Pro Expert Advisor is based on static levels and pending orders. It gives an active trading opportunity without slippage which usually take place in sсalping trade methods. Razor Pro Expert Advisor distinguishes trend and range markets by unique algorithms, so at trending markets EA will not perform trades.
Key parameters and risk management in Razor Pro Expert Advisor do not depend on its input parameters, which makes it universal. This means that pending orders are always placed on the same levels, counted by the advisor’s algorithm and their value will not be changed at the change of external parameters. Previously, since 2007, trading on the principle of level analysis was only manual in our dealing hall and only now this principle was embodied in the Razor Pro.
The analysis principle “Perfect range” was designed by professional traders with more than 10 years of experience on currency markets. We did not use Martingale risk-management and orders grids. For best results and for risk diversification, it is recommended to trade simultaneously on several instruments that we have tested. Recommended currency pairs: AUD/USD, USD/CHF, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/JPY. Recommended working timeframe – M15.
Recommended parameters are specified for 5-digit quotes, although an Expert Advisor may be used for 4-digit quotes. It works both on Market Execution and Instant Execution quoting principles.
Please note: The time in the input parameters is specified in GMT.
Parameters for the Scalping indicator:
- MA1 — MA period, which determines the middle of channel.
- MA2 — MA period, which determines the channel high.
- MA3 — MA period, which determines the channel low.
- MA4 — MA service period.
- MA4 — MA service period.
- MA6 — MA service period.
- zm — offset value for the channel boundary in percents.
Options for admissions at work:
- sk — slippage at position opening.
- zazor — admission to the pending orders regarding market prices.
- dopusk — boundary admission for stop-loss order.
- zona_n — minimal value of the first take-profit.
- zona_v — maximum value of stop-loss order.
- Magic — identifier of the orders when the Expert Advisor is used on several currency pairs simultaneously.
- Risk — risk per trade, in percentage value.
- Xit — number of decimal signs in the lot.
Expert’s work time:
- hour_open — time for analysis start, hours.
- min_open — time for analysis start, minutes.
- hour_begin — EA starting time, hours.
- min_begin — EA starting time, minutes.
- hour_end — time to stop opening pending orders, hours.
- min_end — time to stop opening pending orders, minutes.
- hour_quit — time to close all orders, hours.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)