Forex Price Movement Expert Advisor review:
This is a product of long-term observation and prolonged development. The Expert Advisor is based on the price movement speed using the adaptive grid strategy. The first trade is opened in the direction of movement when the price passes the specified amount of points with no roll-backs, the “PriceMove” parameter. If the price moves a specified distance away from the opened trade (the “SendOrderStep” parameter) it places a pending order. The pending order, from which the price “runs away” on a certain specified distance (the “TrailStopOrder” parameter), is dragged towards the price. The parameters of the trailing stop for the pending order are easily adjustable. When a pending order triggers, a new one is placed. It is a similar pending order at a specified distance from the last open order, but with a new lot value. Depending on the number of open trades, the EA adjusts the levels of stop-loss and take-profit to the new prices. A common trailing stop and breakeven is used to maintain trades. A stop loss can be used to protect the capital. It can work both with the enabled filter and without it. The signal filter is based on the “ZigZag” and “Fractal” indicators.
The Expert Advisor is designed for maximum effective real trading in today’s market conditions. The EA withstands strong market movements with no roll-backs. It does not require special conditions, does not depend on the trading account type, the broker of the financial instrument. I recommend that you use a VPS server for stable operation. Time frame does not matter (for the filter it is specified in the EA settings). The recommended minimum deposit is 1000 units of the base currency. Adapted for 4-5-digit quotes.
Important! Enable the visual mode to test the EA in the strategy tester. It should be clear that this is not the Grail, but merely a program. Where and how to use it, on which markets and in what situations, is for the trader to decide, relying on his\her experience and knowledge. Before you purchase the EA, be sure to test the program in the strategy tester in the visual mode and study its settings. If any questions come up during testing, feel free to contact me. I hope, this product will be helpful. Your feedback is welcome.
- TakeProfit – initial take profit in points;
- StopLoss – initial stop loss in points;
- MaxSpread – maximum allowed spread for opening new positions;
- AutoLot – auto calculation of a trading lot depending on a stop loss and available funds. If=0, autolot is disabled;
- Lot – initial trading lot if AutoLot=0;
- AddLot – lot increase element. Next lot = current lot+AddLot;
- Magic – magic number. If =0, then works with all orders;
- Com – comment to orders;
- PriceMove – price movement with no roll-backs in points;
- Filter – enable the filter;
- PeriodFilter – timeframe of the filter;
- SendOrderStep – distance from the last open position to allow placing a pending order;
- SendOrderPrice – pending order step, distance from the current price;
- TrailStopOrder – distance that the price must cover in order to enable pending order trailing;
- TrailStepOrder – distance to trail a pending order following the price;
- BreakevenStop — number of points passed by the price to move a position to breakeven;
- BreakevenStep — breakeven step;
- TrailingStop – trailing stop value for open positions;
- TrailingStep – trailing stop step;
- DrawInfo – display account data on a chart;
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)