Forex Pipes Gain Expert Advisor review:
Forex Pipes Gain Expert Advisor based on the opening price, closing price, the highest price and the lowest price to calculate the accurate high and low positions with mathematical model.
EA’s settings are already configured for forex pairs on m15 . Used 2000USD or 2000 USC for 0.01 lots.
Due the model is very complex and the test mode is very slow for it, the strategy under test mode is different from the forward test. So i use another strategy to be tested by verfify otherwise i can’t upload the expert succefully.
Recommend trade pairs: EURUSD/GBPUSD/EURCAD/USDJPY/EURGBP/CADCHF/GBPJPY
- The EA has been optimized for M15 but not advise to use it on aud or nzd.
- It is recommended to use an ECN broker with a low spread and VPS.
- Use only five-digit accounts.
- Small spread significantly increases the EA’s efficiency.
For correct robot operation, it is important to have a good communication channel for connection with the broker server. Therefore, it is recommended to use the VPS chosen based on the closest location to the broker to achieve the lowest possible ping, which provides better conditions for the robot to place orders.
- UseMM —- AutoLots set
- Risk —- LotsRisk for auto lot caculte
- FixedLot —- Fix lot
- LotsExponent — lot exponent for new add orders
- UseTakeProfit — TakeProfit mode set
- TakeProfit — Take profit pipes
- UseStopLoss — stoploss mode set
- StopLoss — stoploss pipes
- UseTrailing — Use trailingstop or not
- TrailingStop — Trailingstop pipes
- TrailingStart — Trailingstop modify pipes for order
- PendingDistance — Pending order distance betwwen market price
- Pipstep — Add orders distance compare last order
- PipstepExponent — Add orders distance exponent
- Maxorders — Max orders for buy or sell
- Slippage — Max slippage for market
- MagicNumber — Each symbol is better with ubique number
- TradeComment — Ordercomment for orders
- TradeMonday — Trade on Monday or not
- TradeTuesday — Trade on Tuesdayor not
- TradeWednesday — Trade on Wednesdayor not
- TradeThursday — Trade on Thursdayor not
- TradeFriday — Trade on Fridayor not
- StartHour — Trade start hour
- StartMinute — Trade start minute
- EndHour — Trade end hour
- EndMinute — Trade end minute
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)