Forex Pip Runner Expert Advisor review:
This EA trades with the CCI indicator, it runs with the market trend. It will close orders that go against the trend and profit orders will be trailed until closed.
You are welcome to change the settings.
Tests were done with these settings on M15 USDJPY. Trade on M15 and higher.
- MAGIC_NUMBER=113020. (You can use any number here)
- Lots=0.01. (Adjust lot size to fit your trading style)
- Use_BrokerHidden_Stops=true. (When set to true your StopLoss levels will be hidden from the broker)
- TakeProfit=100. (The level at where the order will be closed in x number of pips profit)
- StopLoss=200. (The level at where the order will be closed in x number of pips loss)
- CloseAllProfit=60 (When you have 1 or more orders open the EA will close all the order when x pip profit is reached)
- Close_Reverse_Signal=true. (When this setting is set to True the EA will close any Buy order when a Sell signal become active and visa versa)
- TrailingOrders=true. (Note: this option only work when “Use_BrokerHidden_Stops = false”. This function on true will keep the Stoploss x pips away from the market. If the market go up on a Buy order then the Stoploss will follow by the TrailingStop pips setting below)
- TrailingStop=18. (Adjust this setting to trailing the order behind the market by x pips)
- Slippage=3. (This is the maximum allowable deviation from the current price the EA will allow when an new order is opened.)
- EAName=”Pip-Runner”. (This text input has no function, only a place where the EA name can be typed in shown in the on chart information)
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)