Forex Personal Trader Robot review:
Forex Personal Trader Robot works on the breakdown of extremums for a given period, if you set ReversalPos = true, it will work on a rebound from the levels. Advisor using an advanced grid algorithm, the function of protection against high volatility and fast trading mode. It can work as a full machine or in manual mode. It uses invisible for broker dynamic levels for setting a grid of orders, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop. The expert can be used in semi-automatic mode, the position can be opened manually using the panel on the chart, and the position support should be provided to the expert.
Opening and closing positions can be both unidirectional and multidirectional basket of orders. Each unit can be customized and optimized separately. There is also a function to quickly close the order grid at the breakeven level, to enable it when the specified number of open positions is reached.
The chart displays information about the current open positions (number of orders, number of lots and profit) and buttons for opening and closing the grid of orders. And when you click on the “i” button, a visual display of the transaction history is displayed.
Advisor is able to trade along the lines. Just draw a line on the chart and rename it. When crossing its price, the adviser will execute the appropriate command.
- SELL – open a sell order
- CLOSE_SELL – close all sell orders
- BUY – open buy order
- CLOSE_BUY – close all buy orders
- Before using on real money, test the adviser with minimal risk on a cent trading account;
- use a VPS or server with minimal network latency to the broker server;
- use the adviser on highly liquid currency pairs, such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD;
- It is recommended to select parameters for each type of account separately;
- minimum deposit – 1000 units of base currency for 0.01 lot;
- timeframe H4.
- AutoTrading – if = true, then the deals are opened according to the pledged strategy;
- CountBar – the number of bars for determining extremes;
- ReversalPos – reversal of positions. if = true, then sell will open instead of buy, and vice versa;
- MultiDirection – trading method: to trade simultaneously in one or two directions;
- MagicNumber – magic number, with 0 it will interact with positions opened manually or by another advisor;
- StartLotSize – starting lot;
- LotsFor1000 – starting trading lot for 1000 units of the base currency, if StartingLot = 0;
- LotSizePlus – lot size plus increment for the grid of orders;
- LotMultiply – increase in the lot by the specified ratio;
- StartMultiply – the number of open positions to increase the lot;
- MultiDirectLot – counting lots depending on open multidirectional orders;
- MaxLotFor1000 – maximum lot for 1000 units of the base currency;
- MinGridStep – minimum distance between orders;
- PriceStepToOpen – the distance between the price and the opening level of the next order;
- PriceDistance – the number of points that the price will pass in n seconds determines the increased volatility;
- UpdateSeconds – time in seconds, if the price passes n points in n seconds, then the adviser does not open new orders;
- PauseMinutes – pause in minutes, after which the adviser will continue to work in normal mode;
- BasketSL – stop loss for a basket of orders;
- MultiBasketSL – use stop loss for multidirectional order basket;
- FirstOrderTP – take profit for the first order;
- BasketTP – take profit for the order basket;
- MultiBasketTP – use take profit for a multidirectional order basket;
- TrailingStart – the minimum profit to enable trailing;
- TrailingStop – the distance between the price and the level of closure of the grid of orers;
- TrailingStep – step of changing the level of closing the grid of the orers;
- MultiTrailing – use trailing for a multi-directional order basket;
- StartBreakeven – the number of orders to enable closing the grid of orders at the breakeven level;
- MinPrfitClose – the minimum number of points for closing a grid of orders at the breakeven level;
- MultiBreakeven – use breakeven for a multidirectional order basket;
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)