Forex Pacman Trade Manager Robot

Forex Pacman Trade Manager Robot review:

Pacman Trade Manager Expert Advisor or Robot (PTM) is designed for ultimate risk management and profit capture for trades which are entered manually.

PTM intelligently lets you automatically minimize your losses, capture and lock in profits and then let your profits run.

PTM has some great innovative features helping you reduce your vulnerability to common trading behavior, such as not having a stop loss active or the desire to move your stop loss.

PTM will work on all time frames, so it is suitable for a trend trader as well as a scalper.

Other features, such as Ichimoku-based ZB Candle exit (see details below) with all these settings details being visible on your screen. The PTM will work for on all charts including offline RW tick charts and Renko.

The EA does not open positions. The EA manages positions which are opened manually. The inputs are up to the user – totally depending on the user and their trading style. Scalping will have very different inputs to swing traders.

Look at the screenshot for a sample of some user inputs. Make sure the Manual Trades=True. If you wish to use the ZB Candles exit option, you can download it free online or contact me and I will forward it to you.

This EA has the following features which offer you versatile money management control in several different ways depending on the settings you choose.

  1. Pip based and $$ based settings. I included the dollar based settings because we want to be confident about the exact amount you want to risk in a trade. This way you can be sure you will protect your account. In some ways, it forces you to name a $ figure and consider if that $ figure fits in with your trade plan.
  2. Percentage % closing portion of trades  this feature allows you to close a percentage of the position to lock in profit – the remainder of the position can be left to play out further based on the settings. This based on the Target 1 and Target 2 idea for taking profit. For example, if you buy 1 lot EURUSD, you can program the EA to close 60% -.6 lots of the position to lock in profits and allow the remainder 40% – .4 lot – to keep running until closed – as you never know how far a position can run.
  3. Trade Order Number option allows you to secure a particular order number, so other open positions on the same currency pair will not be affected.
  4. ZB Cloudcandles exit options – ZB Cloudcandles by Zamanib is a free Ichimoku-based indicator which substitutes basic chart candles with Ichimok-based candles. This powerful feature allows you to use this setting to find the best natural area to exit the trade. Two Cloudcandle exit options are available – kumo cloud and opposite candle.
  5. Offline charts  this EA has been designed to function on Renko offline charts as well as RW Tickcharts.
  6. Other management features include: Stop Loss, Take Profit, Break Even, Break Even Slide, Trailing Stop, Take Profit 1 Dollars, Take Profit #1 % Close, Take Profit #2 Dollars Close.
  7. Please be aware that $ based settings will not be sent to your broker, so always put in a maximum Stop Loss in pips, too or use a VPS – in case your computer is disabled.
  8. Please send any questions to [email protected]

Test results:

Forex Pacman Trade Manager Robot


Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.

You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:

File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)

Other forex indicators and strategies

Leave a Comment