Forex Mr Blue Expert Advisor is a Reliable Martiangle robot using a trend following strategy that works on any currency pairs. It is very easy to work with.
- Mr Blue uses a personal indicator named “Cruiseship TrendHunter” that is written by me. The Cruiseship TrendHunter’s calculation is written directly in Mr Blue codes.
- Each deal is protected by Stoploss and TakeProfit.
- Only one order is opened at the same time.
- Mr Blue is highly reliable, as it has been developed considering trading on a real account.
- In many cases the absolute drawdown was equal to zero. It means that the Mr Blue has never reduced the initial deposit.
Mr Blue works on all timeframes without losing its profitability. However, the greatest efficiency has been observed on M15.
Suggested Currency Pairs:
All the major currencies is strongly recommended. Anyway you can optimize it for any currency pairs.
- BaseLot: Beginning Lots for the first trade in Martiangle cycle. For more information reffer to BaseBalance Discription.
- IncreaseBaseLot: For IncreaseBaseLot explanations reffer to BaseBalance.
- BaseBalance: If IncreaseBaseLot is “False”, the BaseBalance you set doesn’t matter anymore (It will be disabled) and the BaseLot will become the BaseLot You Set. But if IncreaseBaseLots is “True”, The BaseLot is calculated based on amount of “BaseBalance” and the “BaseLot” you set doesn’t matter anymore (It will be disabled). For example, If your Account Balance is 16000$, BalanceBase you set is 3000$, and BaseLot you set is 0.04 lots. if IncreaseBaseLot is False, BaseLot will Become 0.04 lots (Your BaseLot). And if it is True, BaseLot will become 0.05 lots (EA BaseLot).
Let’s take a look at formula:
16000/3000 = 5.33 (Your Account Balance/BaseBalance)
MathFloor(5.33) = 5
5 * 0.01 = 0.05 lots (Mr Blue uses 0.01 for caculation)
- PRD: Period of Calculations.
- SL: Stoploss in pips.
- TP: Take Profit in pips
- MagicNumber: Unique magic number to identify orders that have opened with EA.
- Slippage: Difference between the expected price of a trade and the price at which the trade is actually executed. (in points)
- ShowPanel_in_TestMode: If it is True, The panel will be shown on backtesting mode. For prevent of reduce backtest speed set it False;
- X: To displace the Panel in X axis
- Y: To displace the Panel in Y axis
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)