Forex Molecule Expert Advisor review:
Molecule is a trading adviser using an algorithm based on the ability to adapt to the current market situation.
All orders are opened with a strictly fixed Stop Loss.
- The EA does not use Martingale (Default sets);
- The minimum starting deposit is $100;
- No need to close the robot during news releases;
- It works with 4 and 5-digit quotes;
- A constructor of unique strategies;
- Adaptive algorithm.
- Currency pairs: EUR/USD;
- Leverage: >200;
- Timeframe: any (default parameters are optimized for M5);
- Account: ECN;
- To use Trailing Stop, it is highly recommended to have an account with zero Stop Levels.
General Trading Settings
- Start trading – enable/disable the Expert Advisor.
- TakeProfit – take profit value for the orders opened by the EA, depends on the specific currency pair and trading style (if set to zero, ATR values are used);
- StopLoss – stop loss value, depending on the trading style (if set to zero, ATR values are used).
- Maximum spread – maximum allowable spread;
- Slip – maximum allowed slippage.
- MagicNumber – unique number of positions opened by the EA;
- Set name – Set name;
- Comment for order – a unique comment on open positions by an adviser.
- Quantum algorithm level – select the quantum model level;
- Level StopLoss in % (ATR) – stop loss level in % relative to ATR;
- Period RSI – RSI parameter;
- High level RSI – RSI parameter;
- Low level RSI – RSI parameter;
- Open support order on the new bar of the current TM – opening supportive orders at the current timeframe bar; otherwise orders will be opened at the M5 bar;
- Maximum support orders – the maximum number of open support orders;
- Use DownLotExponent in support orders – enable/disable lot exponent reduction parameter for support orders;
- LotExponent in support orders – lot exponent for support orders;
- Use smart distance between support orders – use an algorithm to automatically determine the minimum distance between support orders;
- Minimum distance between support orders – the minimum distance between support orders.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)