Forex Krimbler Grid Expert Advisor review:
Krimbler Grid is a simple and easily customizable Expert Advisor based on Grid trading strategy. Krimbler does not use indicators, it does not analyze the market. Its settings are very basic and straightforward – you should set only distance in pips for buy/sell stop orders and take profit.
- The EA evaluates every bar, not every tick.
- The EA does not place stop losses.
- No New Orders – prevent the EA from placing new orders.
- Lots – lot size.
- Magic Number – MagicNumber for order identification.
- Currency – very important setting to make the EA work properly. The right value depends on your account currency and currency pair. For example, for USD account – setting for EURUSD pair should be 1.33, for USDJPY pair – 1. For example, for RUR account – setting for EURUSD pair should be 47, for USDJPY pair – 33 (use current exchange rates).
- Slippage – allowed slippage.
- Pips to Place Buy/Sell Stop Orders – distance to place buy/sell stop orders.
- Take Profit: Amount in Currency – take profit (amount in currency); grid size is based on this value.
- Manual Buy Price (optional) – the price for placing initial buy orders can be set manually here.
- Manual Sell Price (optional) – the price for placing initial sell orders can be set manually here.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)