Automatic trend-following Forex Keltner TP Expert Advisor. Completely based on technical analysis. It opens a position at matching entry points from the indicators Top Bottom, Keltner and trend line. Martingale is not used, but it can be enabled in the settings, if necessary.
Uses fixed stop loss and take profit, closes positions only by stop loss and take profit, and also by opposite signals. Automatically stops trading at the specified minimum deposit value (disabled by default). Works on the specified timeframe. Optimized for EURUSD M30. Very effective at trends, the effectiveness decreases during prolonged flats and high-impact news. Estimated profit per deal is from 20 to 80 points, depending on the timeframe. It works on 4 and 5-digit accounts.
It can be used on any instrument with significant liquidity.
Recommendations and requirements:
- minimum deposit – $200, leverage – 1:300, lot – up to 0.02
- timeframe: M15, М30, Н1, H4.
“i7 6700k” or a better CPU is required for a high-quality testing. DO NOT optimize on a history period greater than 2 years. It is recommended to perform optimization every 2-3 months for better profitability, but it is not required.
- Size_Lot – lot size
- Max_Size – the maximum lot size
- Add_lot – lot size to be added to the opened volume
- Magic_Num – magic number for the opened orders
- Min_Depo – the minimum deposit to disable trading
- Stop_Loss – stop loss
- Take_Profit – take profit
- Martin_Mult – martingale (default is “0.0” – disabled. “1.0” – multiplication by 1)
Top Bottom Price
- Vertical_Shift – vertical offset of the true High, Low price of each bar.
- Period_MA – trend line.
- Keltner_MA – period of the middle line of the channel
- Keltner_ATR – period of the ATR of the channel
- Keltner_ATR_Mult – ATR multiplier
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)