Forex I Trade Neurons Robot review:
The multi-currency neural advisor I Trade Neurons trades with signals coming from a combination of 2 indicators – ATR and MACD. The advisor I Trade Neurons relies on a full-fledged neural network to filter false signals. By default this advisor was trained to trade with the following symbols: AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, and USDJPY – 10 symbols total. The neural advisor I Trade Neurons is ready for a fully automated trading with these symbols.
Attention! This advisor is only for hedging accounts.
Attention! It is a neural advisor so you should keep in mind the following assumption when testing it on history. A test in the training period yields an almost perfect result. A real result of this neural advisor is best visible in the so-called control period which always follows the training period. Check the signals in my profile to see what this advisor is capable of.
1) A timeframe does not matter because the advisor calculates all data.
2) A symbol does not matter because the advisor trades only the symbols listed under the Symbols property.
3) Start the advisor always in one chart. The advisor trades all symbols, listed under the Symbols property, from one chart.
4) If symbols in your terminal have a suffix (example: .m) you must rewrite all symbols in the Symbols property accordingly.
5) Number of digits after the dot in your symbols does not matter because the advisor calculates it correctly.
6) Use defaults for real trading. There are no recommended sets for trading, and all the data was obtained in the training of each symbol and recorded into the advisor.
Training broker – choose your broker. If your broker is not listed, do historical tests for the last year with each listed broker and choose the best option.
Color preset – you can choose from 3.
Fontsize – this may help fit the advisor interface text to your screen resolution.
Friday strategy – an hour after which the “Friday strategy” is applicable. Starting from this hour on Friday, the advisor tries to close all trades if any of these 2 conditions is met: 1) a profit of open trades is over +5% or 2) at least 1 trade out of several trades is longer than a week and the overall profit is positive. Zero to switch off .
Symbols – The advisor trades only the symbols listed in this property as a comma-separated list, regardless of the symbol in which it is working.
Volume – either a dynamic value calculated as a percentage of the available equity (example: 0.005%), or a fixed value (example: 0.03). Always use a fixed volume, like volume = 0.01, if you use a cent account.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)