Forex Hour glass Expert Advisor review:
The Expert Advisor places orders with a decreasing lot and step in the direction of the trend and with an increasing lot and step in the counter-trend direction. It sets Take Profit for every direction to avoid breakeven of the entire series. The farthest order in the direction of the trend is closed with a farthest counter-order so as to get the positive total, thus pulling the entire network to the price without letting it expand.
- Lot – if equal to 0, the lot will be calculated as a percentage of free margin using risk %.
- risk – percentage of free margin.
- Takeprofit – Take Profit.
- K_Takeprofit – ratio of Take Profit size increase depending on the imbalance of the lot sum. For example, if the sum of buy lots = 10, while the sum of sell lots = 5, the Take Profit value of the sell series is multiplied by 2, whereas the Take Profit value of the buy series is divided by 2.
- ProfitClosePercent – percentage of profit on the deposit, whereby the entire network will be closed (disabled if 0).
- CloseBy – to close the farthest order by the farthest counter-order.
- Step_Trend – step for opening orders in the direction of the trend.
- Step_CounterTrend – step for opening orders against the trend.
- K_Step_Trend – coefficient of distance increase between averaging orders in the trend direction.
- K_Step_CounterTrend – coefficient of distance increase between averaging orders against the trend.
- K_Lot_Trend – coefficient of lot change in the direction of the trend.
- K_Lot_CounterTrend – coefficient of lot change in the counter-trend direction.
- MaxOrders_Trend – maximum number of orders in the direction of the trend.
- MaxOrders_CounterTrend – maximum number of orders in the counter-trend direction.
- slippage – permissible price slippage when placing orders.
- Magic – unique order number.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)