Forex Grid High Voltage Robot review:
Forex Grid High Voltage Robot trades GBPUSD on the M15 chart all day and is a grid system adaptive to volatility. Grid High Voltage uses only priceaction entries, that have been proven over years of
testing. Trades are usually entered in the post NY session where markets are beginning to get quiet.
If a trade does go into drawdown, the smart position managing system manages the trade to lead to a profit in the end.
I recommend Leverage of 1:500 and a reputable ECN Broker for best results.
I recommend to use only Real Tickdata for backtesting (for example backtest with Birts Tickdata Suite, uses Dukascopy as source by default).
It makes no sense to backtest with unrealiable data from history center.
- Percent of Balance– First Trade
- Lot Multiplication Factor– Multiplication of lotsize for grid trades
- Maximum Lotsize Grid Cycle – Maximum Lotsize for a position
- Maximum Open Positions – Maximum open positions
- Grid Distance– Depends on Market conditions and volatility
- Magicnumer for GBPUSD – For identification
- Maximum Spread – Spread Filter
- FIFO Rule – true/false
- Trade Comment
- Trailing Stop– true/false
- December Filter- Trading during winter holidays is not recommended
- GMT offset – Ask your broker
- US DST – Changes from winter to summertime automatically (US dates)