Forex Gold Treasure Hunter Robot review:
Everything is already set up for GOLD H1 timeframe. Strategy is based on breakout of the HIGHEST channel after some period of consolidation.
- It uses Stop pending orders with FIXED Stop Loss and Take Profit.
- Strategy uses also PROFIT TRAILING function to lock as much profit as possible.
- For every candle the pending orders are modified to adapt the market behavior.
- You need to set only the lotsize depending on the amount of capital in relation to the expected risk.
EA has been backtested on more than 13-year long tick data with 99% quality of modeling. There is no need to set up parameters, all settings are already optimized and fine-tuned.
The enclosed screenshots demonstrate the complexity and coverage of the tests which every strategy of mine must fulfill:
- IS/OOS tests.
- Slippage test.
- Test on another market to verify the edge.
- Test on lower and higher timeframe.
- Robustness tests:
- Monte Carlo simulations of Randomize trades order.
- Randomly skip trades.
- Randomize strategy parameters.
- Randomize history data – volatility change.
- Sensitivity for spread and slippage.
- Walk forward matrix – verify how the strategy is adaptable to a big range of market conditions.
My recommendation is to have a look at the rest of my products, because the benefits of portfolio are diversification through the markets, timeframes, etc. Portfolio of strategies works better together in combination.
A broker with a small spread and slippage is recommended for better performance. There is no need to use a large account.
- Each trade is protected by Stop Loss.
- No martingale, no grid, no scalp, no hedge, no latency, no arbitrage.
- No excessive consumption of CPU resources.
- User-friendly settings.
- All settings optimized.
- Long-term strategy.
If you have any questions, please contact me before buying.
- Lots = 0.01 – set current lot size, adjust by your capital size.
- MagicNumber = 7507 – trade ID.
- CustomComment = Gold Treasure Hunter H1 – custom comment in history.
- EmailNotificationOnTrade = false – if a trade is opened, an email is sent to you; you need to setup an SMTP server in MetaTrader 4.
- DisplayInfoPanel = true – enable or disable the info panel on the chart.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)