Forex EURJPY VOLUME Robot review:
The Forex EURJPY VOLUME Robot has been developed for EURJPY 1H based on VOLUME and pending orders. It has been backtested on over 7-year tick data with 99% quality of modelling. The screenshots attached feature the robustness test by Monte Carlo analysis with 200 simulations. A broker with a small spread and slippage is recommended for better performance. No need to set up any parameters, these settings are optimized.
Check my other products. They work well in combination with GOLD PEMA, GOLD BOT, EURJPY BREAKOUT, GBPJPY BREAKOUT, AUDCAD ADX, AUDCAD_RSI_CCI, G BREAK, GBPJPY PIVOT attached backtest with portfolio.
There is no need in using a large account. I recommend trading from 500 USD with 0.01 or 0.02 lots.
- Each deal is protected by stop orders (Stop Loss and Take Profit)
- Both a fixed lot and a free margin percentage are used
- No martingale, no grid
- No excessive consumption of CPU resources
- The long-term timeframe is 1H
- User-friendly settings
- All settings optimized
- MinimumSLPT = 40 – minimum SL/PT
- MaximumSLPT = 200 – maximum SL/PT
- UseMoneyManagement = false – enable/disable auto money management
- LotsDecimals = 2 – a broker should support trading in micro lots; if your broker does not support micro lots, set to 1
- RiskInPercent = 2.0 – risk in percent for one trade from account balance
- MaximumLots = 0.5 – maximum allowed lots for trading
- TradeLong = true – disable or enable long trades
- TradeShort = true – disable or enable short trades
- MaxSlippage = 3 – maximum slippage
- MagicNumber = 15708 – trade ID
- CustomComment = “EURJPY_VOLUME” – custom comment in history
- EmailNotificationOnTrade = false – if a trade is opened, an email is sent to you; you need to setup an SMTP server in MetaTrader 4
- DisplayInfoPanel = false – enable or disable the info panel on the chart
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)