This Must-have Forex Double Breakeven Scalper Robot is not intended to trades itself but will help scalpers to catch one or more pips very fast during their high-frequency operativity.
The breakeven function allows you to move your StopLoss to zero (open price value) and avoid any loss whenever your deal is already in profit.
With this scalper you can also decide how many pips -or fraction of pips- you want to keep in your pocket if the price is going to reverse.
I call it “double” because you can use it with two different magic numbers. This allows you to use for example two different EA’s or mix manual trading with EA trading.
Note: The EA will works properly only if a stop-loss was previously set.
- MagicNumber_1 – Magic Number of the first EA. Set 0 if manual trading.
- WhenToMoveToBE_1 – Pips where the BE should be activated. Set 0 to disable.
- PipsToScalp_1 – Pips that you want to save. If is 0, the StopLoss will be moved exactly to the open price and the deal will be closed without profit.
- MagicNumber_2 – Magic Number of the second EA. Set 0 if manual trading. (This value should never be the same of MagicNumber_1 and viceversa)
- WhenToMoveToBE_2 – Pips where the BE should be activated. Set 0 to disable.
- PipsToScalp_2 – Pips that you want to save. If is 0, the StopLoss will be moved exactly to the open price and the deal will be closed without profit.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)