Forex Demidov Expert Advisor review:
Advantages of the Demidov robot:
- fully automatic trading system. Scalping robot.
- works with a deposit of $ 100
- has a very flexible settings system. You can configure to trade on any currency pair.
- has a built-in shutdown function when the spread exceeds the maximum value.
- very easy to install and run.
- Risk – determines the initial volume of open orders. It works as a% of the deposit.
- Take – take profit for all orders.
- StopBuy – stop loss for buy orders.
- StopSell – stop loss for sell orders.
- vol_buy – maximum trading volume for determining the opening point of purchase transactions.
- vol_sell – maximum trading volume to determine the opening point of sales transactions.
- TrailingStopBuy – trailing stop for buy deals.
- TrailingStopSell – trailing stop for sell deals.
- step – distance at which a virtual mark is set for opening orders. The distance from the maximum peak value of the wave.
- tim – delay in opening deals. Indicated in seconds. Defines the minimum opening time between a series of orders. If tim = 180, this means that the next order will be open in no less than 3 minutes. 180 seconds / 60 seconds per minute = 3 minutes.
- max_spread – the parameter indicates the maximum spread. If the broker’s spread exceeds the specified value, the robot will not open orders. The robot will wait until the broker spread decreases to acceptable values.
- Magic_number – indicates the magic number of opened orders. If you want to launch several trading robots on one account, you need to specify a unique number for each so that the robot understands where the transactions that it opened and worked only with its orders.
- comment – in this parameter you can specify comments on transactions opened by the robot. It can also be useful when you launch several robots on one trading account.
– settings for graphic and text display
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)