It’s a two (2) pairs correlation system to use 3 currencies for make 2 pairs to open hedge orders on those.
Forex Couple Hedge Pro Robot starts opening four orders for each couple (2 plus and 2 minus) and wait to move prices in one direction to make a grid of orders.
Expert can to use maximum 5 currencies to make 10 pairs and make 30 couples.
It is important the order of currencies be from the strongest to the weakest.
Strongest… EUR/GBP/AUD/NZD/USD/CAD/CHF/JPY …weakest.
Can to input minimum three currencies and maximum five.
- Type Operation Mode = Mode to working expert.
- Timer In Millisecond For Events = Every milliseconds to check orders.
- Currencies To Make Pairs = Add currencies to make pairs/couples.
- No Of Couples To Skip = Number of couples to want skip expert.
- Open Orders In Loss = Set to open orders in loss.
- Step For Next Order (Value $/Lot) = Step for orders in loss.
- Type Of Progress Step = Type of step.
- Type Of Close In Profit Orders = Type to close orders in profit.
- Target Close In Profit (Value $/Lot) = Target to close orders in profit.
- Delay Before Close In Profit (Value Ticks) = Delay before close orders.
- Type Of Close In Loss Orders = Type to close orders in loss.
- Target Close In Loss (Value $/Lot) = Target to close orders in loss.
- Couples Start Close First Orders = Minimum grid of couples before close first orders in loss.
- Delay Before Close In Loss (Value Ticks) = Delay before close orders.
- Use Auto Lot Size = Type of money management.
- Risk Factor For Auto Lot = Risk factor for auto money management.
- Manual Lot Size = Lot size for manually money management.
- Type Of Progress Lot = Type of next lot size.
- Use Control Session = Control session before close or after open market.
- Wait After Monday Open = Wait minutes after open market.
- Stop Before Friday Close = Stop minutes before close market.
- Show Pairs Info On Screen = Show information of couples on chart.
- Color Of Titles = color.
- Color Of Info = color.
- Color Of Line 1 = color on screen.
- Color Of Line 2 = color on screen.
- Position ‘Orders’ Info = Position on screen.
- Position ‘PnL’ Info = Position on screen.
- Position ‘Close’ Info = Position on screen.
- Position ‘History’ Info = Position on screen.
- Position ‘Maximum’ Info = Position on screen.
- Max Accepted Spread (0=Not Check) = Max spread.
- Max Opened Orders (0=Not Limit) = Max orders.
- Max Accepted Slippage = Max slippage.
- Orders’ ID (0=Generate Automatic) = Orders’ ID.
- Set Automatically Chart To Use = Auto set chart to run expert.
- Print Log Report = Print information in log file.
- Check All Orders = Check opened orders if makes completed couples.
- Comment For Orders = Comment of orders.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)