Forex Bleris Pro Expert Advisor review:
Forex Bleris Pro Expert Advisor is based on combination of indicators. Main one is the CCI indicator. Strategy opens trades when the CCI is overbought or oversold and the price reaches new high or low levels.
Order management is adjustable because we can setup distance between orders and maximum number of orders for each direction (SELL or BUY).
Strategy can be controlled by trailing stop loss or trailing profit target. The size of SL and TP can be set as an absolute value or with ATR indicator.
All open positions can be controlled togehter in some cases (if you don’t want to use stop loss you can use LossUSD parameter which will close all positions).
Bleris Pro was developed with very good time management. You can allow or disable trading for each day (from Sunday to Friday) within timezones.
You can find new settings for GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDCAD there which are updated every second month.
- MagicNumber: If you plan to use Bleris Pro on more symbols use different magic number for each Bleris.
- EATimeframe: No matter on which timeframe Bleris is working. It depends on this value. Use one of the following:
- 0 = PERIOD_M1;
- 1 = PERIOD_M5;
- 2 = PERIOD_M15;
- 3 = PERIOD_M30;
- 4 = PERIOD_H1;
- 5 = PERIOD_H4;
- 6 = PERIOD_D1;
- 7 = PERIOD_W1;
- Lots: Basic lot value (example 0.10)
- Lots10K: Default = 0. If you plan to use management than set Lots value into Lots10K. Lots10K is a lot size for 10,000 USD account.
- OrdMax: Maximum number of open orders for each direction (SELL and BUY)
- OppositeLotsMultiplier: Increasing or decreasing lot size for each next order. For decreasing use -1 to -0.1. For increasing use 0.1 to 3 or more (more = aggressive).
- SL and TP: Set value for 5 digits broker. 1000 = 100 pips. If you set UseATR, please remember to setup SL and TP as a multiplier of the ATR value. For ATR set SL and TP to sizes from 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 to 5.0.
- TrailingSL and TrailingTP: If you plan to trail SL or TP or both
- ProfitUSD and LossUSD: Close all orders if sum of profits reaches LossUSD or ProfitUSD (can be combined with SL and TP or can be used without SL and TP). It’s an absolute USD value.
- LossUSDTrade: Control of each trade. If profit of trade reaches predefined USD amount it will be closed. It’s an absolute USD value.
- SumDividedByTrades: This value will use ProfitUSD and LossUSD as an average loss or profit per one trade.
- UseATR: If you want to use dynamic SL and TP set UseATR = true. SL and TP values must be set as multipliers of the ATR value (set SL or TP from 0.1 to 5.0)
- ATRBars: If UseATR = true, set number of ATR bars.
- Indicator: There is only one indicator at this time, so default is 1.
- IndPeriod: Number of bars in history of the chart which will be used for the indicator. From 5 to 10, 30, 50, 200… or more
- IndDivergence: Value for the indicator. For bigger EATimeframe use bigger IndDivergence. Start from 0.1, to 1.0 or 3.0
- FilterLevel: Bigger level = less trades, but safer. Start from 30 to 250. Default is 200.
- CounterTrend: If you want to get an opposite signal set CounterTrend to true. Default is CounterTrend = false;
- AnotherOrderPips: Distance between trades in points. 600 menas 60 pips between trades
- TimeZone: Bleris doesn’t use classic time because its not effective for optimiziation. Timezones start from 0 and end with 209. If you want to trade all the time use number 19 (from 0:05 to 23:55).
- Sunday – Friday: Turn on new positions opening for selected days. Default Sunday = false, Monday to Friday = true;
If you set some days to false, please remember that Bleris Pro is still working. And still controlling your trailing of SL and TP and ProfitUSD and LossUSD values. When false is set Bleris Pro stops opening new trades.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)