Forex AW The Recovery Robot review:
Forex AW The Recovery Robot is a system designed to restore unprofitable positions.
Delayed launch during a drawdown, disabling other expert advisors, locking, averaging with trend filtering and partial closing of a loss-making position built into one tool.
An expanded system of automatic calculations will allow you to prepare settings for a specific situation in a few clicks.
Test your drawdown before starting, you can do this using the “Visualization” mode in the strategy tester. The EA will open orders only if there is an open losing position for recovery.
How to trade with an adviser:
Step 1 : Adjust the pitch and volumes
- Let the adviser configure the step between orders and volumes using the panel
- Check step for averaging orders
- Check the relationship between averaging and closing and their volumes
Step 2 : Configure Advanced Features
- Select a period for the trend filter (If used)
- Choose a multiplier for averaging orders
- Choose Trailing Start
Step 3 : Disable Other Advisors
- Disable other advisors working with these orders.
- Or let AW TR disable these advisers yourself
- Or work without locking
- Simple setup system with powerful functionality
- Recovery of a loss-making position in parts for a smaller deposit load
- Advanced trend filtering algorithm with trend timeframe selection
- Powerful combination of locking and partial loss closure
- All types of notifications for delayed start and completion of recovery
- Type of the launch – Advisor launch type
- Drawdown in money to run – Drawdown to run (meaning drawdown from selected Magic)
- Disable another EAs at launch – module to disable other advisers
- MagicNumbers for recovery – Magic numbers for a losing position (written through “,” without spaces)
- Action when reaching risk limit – Action when reaching a certain loss
- Risk limit volume in money – risk limit volume in deposit currency
- First order for recovery (0-not used) – Ticket of the first order for recovery
- Locking – Use automatic locking
- Recovery_Start_Lots – Volume of the first averaging order
- Allowed types of recovery orders – Available types for averaging orders
- Trend filtering – Use trend filtering
- Multiplier for average orders – Multiplier for averaging orders
- Step between average orders – Step between averaging orders
- Multiplier to step for average orders – Multiplier of the step between orders
- Part to close from a loss-making position – Volume of closing a losing position at a time
- TrailingStart in money for partial close – Start trailing in the currency of the trader’s deposit
- Overlap after – The number of orders, after which the overlap of the first order with the last will be used
- NOTIFICATIONS SETTINGS – Section for setting up notifications (Alerts, Push notifications and emails)
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)