Forex Assault Expert Advisor review:
The Expert Advisor works within a channel catching roll backs from its borders. It is possible to turn on averaging.
The Expert Advisor is optimized for AUDNZD and H1, but there are a lot of options of using it.
- KanalBars – number of bars for calculating the channel.
- punkt_for_open – deals are opened this many points earlier.
- OpenH – start working hour.
- CloseH – end working hour.
- OpenM – start working minutes.
- CloseM – end working minutes.
- TP – Take Profit.
- SL – Stop Loss.
- Shag – step for opening the second averaging orders. The thirds one is calculated as step*2, the forth one – step*3, etc.
- MaxOrders – maximum number of orders in one direction.
- MoneyManagement – enable lot calculation.
- RiskPercent – risk percentage for the calculation.
- Lots – fixed lot in case the calculation is disabled.
- BlockWeekBegin – block trading on Monday mornings.
- BlockWeekEnd – block trading on Friday evenings.
- slippage – slippage size.
- magic – magic number.
- ECN – modify stop loss separately from placing orders.
- Komment – order comment.
Copy and paste the file into the MQL4 Experts folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Experts (paste here)